Where do customer requests come from?
Everyday customers come to us to find and hire the right professional for their them.
We receive customers in many ways. Some customers find us through a recommendation from a friend. Others find us by searching Google for a local professional. One thing all of these customers have in common is that they are searching for the right professional to hire.
Basic information about requests
- We ask customers a series of relevant and specific questions about their needs.
- After the questions, customers tell us how they would like to receive quotes from pros like you; by email, phone, or both.
- Once a request is submitted, we send the request to a select few pros in the area.
- Pros can decide to send a quote or pass.
- Customer requests are open for 48 hours or until the customer gets five quotes, which ever comes first.